Here’s an easy way to create Membership sites in WordPress by using the “Member Wing” plug-in. Do check out the below review to know more.
Member Wing is a premium plug-in which can be used to create a full-featured membership site in WordPress. You can use the plug-in to create different access level for registered members and can sell online digital downloads, podcasts, eBooks etc. The plug-in also seamlessly integrates with Aweber and Mailchimp allowing you to easily create and manage a subscription network. You can set a fixed one-time price or can have a recurring subscription within your membership site.
1) The plug-in comes with included SEO features that allow content promotion and media ranking using an automated page indexing facility.
2) It’s easy to install and doesn’t’ require any coding skills to manage. You can instantly convert your normal blog into a powerful membership site within no time.
3) You can set different access levels, offer trail subscriptions and can limit access to specific areas of your sites, posts and downloads.
4) The plug-in supports unlimited members within different custom hierarchies.
5) You can easily integrate it with payment gateways such as Paypal, autoresponders and many other utility business plug-ins for additional functionalities.
6) You can include time sensitive and time delayed information, alerts, warnings etc directly in your site.
The Member Wing premium WordPress plug-in comes with the below pricing options.
1) Pro One- For a single domain usage-$199.95.
2) Pro Unlimted-For unlimited usage-$299.95.
3) TSI edition- This edition comes with enhanced access level separation for time-sensitive and critical data allowing custom local and global access settings. Priced at $299.95 for a single usage license. Additional licenses can be purchased at a discounted price.