Auction Thumbs allows you to automatically import affiliate links directly from eBay’s Partner network affiliate program to your WordPress blog. It easy to use and doesn’t require any coding or special set-up to work with your site. A database cache ensures that your pages remain lightweight with the images and text being cached so that every view would not need to connect to eBay’s server. The plug-in supports 15 eBay country specific sites and has been officially certified by eBay compatible application check program and is also included in the eBay solution directory.
1) The featured products can be included in a post or in the sidebar and you can specify the settings for individual pages and posts.
2) The color background can be customized and the products come with a Configurable, no-distortion thumbnail image sizing.
3) You can filter by category, seller, listing type, price range etc and can also choose to display products with active bids first.
4) A tabbed administrative interface helps you easily manage the plug-in from your WordPress dashboard. You can use it to manage your listings, design settings and basic item grid layout.
5) Built-in SEO affiliate links help you easily monetize your site.
6) The plug-in is secure, lightweight and complies with eBay’s policy requirements.
The Auction Thumbs premium WordPress plug-in is a best choice to turn your site into a fully-loaded and optimized affiliate blog. Its priced at $29 and can be purchased at the above link.