JM Odinis is specially crafted for wine stores, restaurants, pubs etc and is an elegant way to highlight your business and sell your products online. Handcrafted graphics and a rich background texture give a rich look and feel to your site. Individual product pages come with Lightbox galleries which support magnification and auto-shuffling of images. You can also post reviews in your product pages and also allow users to submit their own review along with a star rating. An handy newsletter subscription facility, along with embedded social media links help users easily stay connected.
The homepage comes with a royal look and includes a full-width image slider which can include multiple columns of your products within a single slide. Also included is a 3 column grid, a second mini slider and a Twitter extension. The widget ready sidebar includes a community poll and a prominent shopping cart icon along with a tag cloud. The theme also includes multiple language options along with a color picker from which users can change the color scheme right from their browser.
The theme comes with the below Navigation options.
• A multi-level header menu for your prominent product categories.
• The theme has a keyword search box in the header from where users can do a quick search.
• A separate top menu for basic account management and shopping cart links.
• An additional footer menu for internal quicklinks which also includes an Advanced Search feature that allows users to search with multiple attributes.
• Internal category listing pages also come with a “Shop By” quicklinks in the sidebar which can have custom grouping such as those by price range, color, make etc. Users can also sort listings and can select from grid and list display options. They can also choose the number of listings to be displayed in a given page.
The theme also has a registration facility for users who can submit reviews, product tags and can also add products to a wishlist. A tabbed content extension helps you easily include multiple categories of your product information within the same content space.
You can include multiple images for a product which would be displayed within the embedded Lightbox gallery for each page. Also included is a Recently Viewed and Related Products extension that would be active for each browsing session.
The JM Odinis premium Magento theme is priced at $80 for the standard edition and $200 for the developer edition with removable copyright links for unlimited usage.