An Authority WordPress Theme with adsense ready
HeatMap Themes are wordpress themes that act as a great support for those who want to place lots of advertisements on their websites. Throughout the community of internet marketing this word press theme is among the highest rated Adsense theme. Its excellent ability to change theme colours as well as change the position of ads to get better testing results are some of its quality features. The HeatMap Theme can be easily installed and customized which make it a flexible working platform.
Those who are beginners in the field of creating websites will get a support guide here to make their work easier. The advanced level programmers will get a chance to enhance their skills while working on this platform. Adding ad is very simple as it requires only cut and paste option instead of writing lengthy codes. This is the fact which makes the HeatMap Theme stand ahead of its competitors. The users can place small ads wherever they wish to get them clicked. Moreover, the users can also optimize their websites for social media and search engine optimization without writing much code into their websites. The users will get a chance to experiment with numerous features provided in this word press theme.
The official website for HeatMap Theme is www.heatmaptheme.com. Here, the users can check out the numerous HeatMap Themes. They can use any of those themes in their project and even customize them to suit their project. A user’s guide is available at the website which contains step by step instructions of how to work with theme tools and options. The website also contains features and other details about the software which will help the users to know more about the HeatMap Theme.
People Associated with it (Inventors and the Company Who Made It):
Stuart Wider is the main creator of HeatMap Themes. He is an artist as well as a co-founder of online art course. Ankur Sharma is another brilliant programmer associated with this word press theme. He is acting as the official head-honcho in code poetry field. Stuart Wider and his team have worked really hard to create this wonderful and extremely flexible HeatMap Theme. Their main aim was to create a professional and classic theme which would be able to solve numerous issues evolving while inserting ads in a website. They believe that excellent results of this word press them depends on the way it is used for publishing the ads. Using the theme in a wiser way will definitely increase web traffic as well as website’s ranking. Stuart has also provided suggestions and tips to make the full use of HeatMap Theme.
The various advantages of using HeatMap Theme are given below-:
• This theme is specially designed for internet marketers.Thus,it helps them to increase their business by advertising.
• Placing the ads in the correct position will definitely help the business to grow.
• Using the latest HeatMap Theme version, all the options can be collapsed and there is no longer the need to scroll and look for those options.
• SEO settings can be stopped whenever it is required which will not interfere with the working of any SEO plugins.
• Ads can be simply copied and pasted instead of wasting time on writing their codes.
• This theme has the capability of adding approximately 20 different types of ads wherever one wants.
• Its unique drag and drop feature makes it’s working faster and easier.
• The HeatMap Theme has a demo site where the users can see how this theme works with perfection.
• There are about 30 skins to choose from.
• All the HeatMap Theme members are provided free updates regularly.
• This word press theme offers in-built feature to add more pages and categories.
Some of the drawbacks associated with the HeatMap Themes are as follows-:
• This platform lacks soft and elegant themes.
• These themes can monetize a blog using the Google Adsense method only.
• There is no facility to insert ads automatically, using the Adsense publisher’s id only.
• The user’s guide provides no help as to where to place the ads to gain maximum impression, revenue, and benefits. As a result a lot of time is being wasted on doing lengthy experiments.
• HeatMap Theme’s latest version has limited styling options.
• There are no fancy settings for different backgrounds.
• Configuration of default fonts is also not easy.
• The content set and columns are fixed to 600 and 300, respectively.
• Home page does not allow addition of post column. For this one has to create a new page and lock it with the homepage.
A list of various features associated with HeatMap Theme is given below-
• Ad placement in laser targeted way-: ads can be placed at any place within the posts or pages using the ads button.
• Access to Pro Skins-: these skins will give a new look and feel to the website.
• Social Features-: features like Facebook Like, Google +1 button, twitter tweet, etc. can be posted using the social networking button available on the navigation bar.
• Ad Rotation-: The rotate tag option allows you to rotate the ad each time the page is reloaded. This helps you to combine various ads together.
• Review Site-: this feature allows you to place buttons after every post or featured images. These buttons will automatically link to affiliated sites.
• Export or Import Plugins-: HeatMap Theme settings can be imported or exported to new blogs easily.
• Page Makeover-: Heatmap widgets cab be added and edited as and when required.
• SEO Feature-: this feature provides the access to SEO plugins.
• Category Selection-: with this feature you can select the category which should be displayed on the home page.
• Favicon and Logo Uploader-: uploading of favicons and logos can be done directly from the page options.
• Templates-: this feature allows you to post page templates also. The Post/Page off option helps you to close all sidebars and ads for security reasons.
• CSS Option-: CSS tweaks can be directly added without the need of editing them.
• Drop Down Feature-: using the wordpress menu manager option, you can create customized drop down menus.
• Compatible Child Themes-: child themes can be created because of the template and CSS files which can be overridden easily.
• Fully Translatable-: the HeatMap Theme can be translated to standard wordpress themes.
• Advertising Options-: over 20 ads can be placed at one time as well as their settings can be decided by the designer themselves.
• Feed Integration-: with this great feature, the users can subscribe to a blog using the email option.
• Value-: the purchase deal provides lifetime updates and the themes can be installed on numerous sites.
• User Interface-: the control panel settings are displayed very clearly so that customization can be done easily.
How it Works:
The working of HeatMap themes is divided into three steps-:
1. Home Page-: you can change home page settings using the WordPress features. For example hiding post, hiding side bars, excluding or including categories, etc. Some other changes which can be done are SEO plugins, theme structure, logo and header, navigation, posts and page, footer, Google, featured images, footer and header locking, social networking icons, CSS and additional scripts, and so on.
2. Heatmap Ads-: 23 ad segments are provided to ad advertisements of different sizes in addition to this 3 unit links are also provided to add text fields, and checkboxes.
3. In-post and In-page Option-: this step is customizing and adding ads to the web page.
The actual price of this great wordpress platform is $67 but this price will go down because of the discounts offered. This complete package includes a lifetime membership with free updates, discounts, and offers. It may sound costly to some of them using its features will definitely cover-up all expenses. It offers a flexible support forum which is constantly updated and included in the package. Purchasing the theme offers 100% money back offer within 30 days.
The features and rates of HeatMap Themes have surpassed all its competitors. Its competitors are now trying to build a stronger platform but it will not be an easy task for them. It is a great way to monetize your website without requiring much investment.
How is it different from the Competitors:
The unique and quality features at such an affordable price make this platform rank higher than its competitors. Placing ads using the HeatMap Theme is 99% much easier than placing ads using any other wordpress themes. If this theme is used wisely then it will surpass the results of all its competitors.
The feature and flexible ad placing platform is the best choice for bloggers, internet marketers, and so on. It is a good option for both the beginners and the advanced level programmers. An in-depth knowledge of this platform will definitely help you earn good money.
Conclusion (Whether it is Worth Buying or Not):
With such great features and portable platform it is indeed a true advice to purchase this platform. Those who want to see how this theme works can opt for a free trial version, but those who purchase it without trying it will definitely not have to lament in future. The price will not be an issue once the HeatMap Theme helps you to earn good money from your business.
Return of Investment when Buying this:
A few reasons why this platform will provide good returns on investment are explained as follows-:
• It is a worthy investment for bloggers because they make money from Google Adsense.
• Once you purchase this wordpress theme you are given unlimited site license which will help you grow your blog network.
• Easily customizable skins and switching up skins is also very fast.
• The creator Stuart Wider is available all the time to answer your queries the very same day.
HeatMap Theme Discount Coupons:You can avail the various discounts and offers and thus save a considerable amount of money. These coupons offer attractive discount of up to 80%. These discount coupons are updated regularly and advertised on numerous websites. Creating a powerful and dynamic website will not be a big issue if HeatMap Theme coupons are used.